|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Bestowed with an experienced team of experts, we are able to supply an extensive range of Pass Box Interlocking Systems. Our range of pass box interlocking systems offer dynamic, static & timer based pass boxes, available in 2-4 doors controllers each interlocking unit set consist of interlocking controller unit, display switch, dynamic pass box display, static pass box display, timer pass box display. The offered systems are engineered as per the predefined market standards at our in-house production unit using quality tested components and contemporary technology.
· Buttons to unlock the door & and clearly indicating the status of door such as Locked, Wait or GO.
· Manual override buttons to control UV, LIGHT & FAN clearly indicating their function status such On/Off & Auto / Manual. This helps eliminating confusion in the users mind and hence eliminates needless fiddling with the doors.
· Main controller unit
Our range of Pass Box Interlocking Systems offer Dynamic, Static & Timer based Pass boxes, available in 2-4 Doors controllers each interlocking unit set consist of:
· Interlocking Controller Unit Main controller unit
· Display Switch
· Buttons to unlock the door & and clearly indicating the status of door such as Locked, Wait or Go
· Manual override buttons to control UV, Light & Fan clearly indicating their function status such On/Off & Auto / Manual. This helps eliminating confusion in the users mind and hence eliminates needless fiddling with the doors.
· Emergency Switch- Button to override the interlocking system & unlock all the doors at the same time in case of emergency such as fire, gas leak etc
· Interface Module- Enables integration with BMS (Building Management System), Fire Alarm, Access Control, Emergency Override Switch, Siren Output
· At the default stage all doors connected to the Pass Box Controller are closed & locked
· The Display switches on all the doors indicate the status as Locked
· The UV light is on while the Fan & CFL are off (On Auto Mode)
· The user approaches the door and presses the Switch (Press to Open)
· The indicator status on that particular door changes to Go and the door is unlocked for the user to place the product inside the pass box. Simultaneously
· The indicator status on all the other door changes to Wait